Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Carter's Performance Not nearly enough in Loss to Triggers
By Sydney GibbsThe Atlanta Dream acquired as long as a six-point lead over the Los Angeles Sparks Sunday night,  but missed out on baskets and important turn overs in the fourth quarter cost the Dream their fourth win of the period as they fell 84-79. The Stimulates prolonged their winning touch to 9 games and clinched a spot in the WNBA Playoffs with the win. " They just maintained their foot on the gas, " said onward Monique Billings. "At times we really did not match their energy. There were some properties where we kind of lost focus. I blame myself for a pair of those downplay the stretch. It's just something we have to discover from as a group and keep finding out how to liquidate a game." The Dream had a 38-37 lead at halftime after facility Elizabeth Williams pulled the team ahead with a layup,  yet the team had actually struggled to keep that lead in the following two quarters. The Sparks have a track document for second-half rallies,  which was plainly the case in this had a two-point lead entering into the last quarter however rookie guard Chennedy Carter made a strong statement in the initial minute of the fourth. She did what she does best,  driving the ball to the rim to tie the game up at 58 Triggers struggled to rack up for three minutes with the 4th quarter-- Brittany Sykes finished that racking up dry spell with a layup and turned the energy back to Los Angeles. Sykes made shots down the stretch and aided LA recover a 78-74 lead with less than two mins continuing to be. Pricey slips by the Dream gave the Sparks a method to capitalize and power with the remainder of the game." I assume if you consider the stretch from about 5 minutes to three minutes,  we missed out on three layups and we had two turn overs, " said head coach Nicki Collen. "We were obtaining excellent shots https://www.atlantadreamjerseys.com/Jord...ada_Jersey,  we were getting any type of shot we desired,  we were missing out on around the edge. It was that stretch when we were up 2 that we needed to push it to being up six or up eight to make sure that they're [Los Angeles not in that comfortable mode." Los Angeles outscored Atlanta 47-41 in the 2nd half. Overall,  the Stimulates had an easier time racking up from the paint,  shooting a strong half from the field contrasted to the Dream's 41 percent. Sykes led the Stimulates in scoring with 15 points and Chelsea Gray included 14. In simply her 2nd game back after sustaining an ankle injury on August 10,  Carter scored in double digits with 26 factors and pulling down 4 rebounds. Courtney Williams followed behind with 15 points and 6 rebounds. Payments videotaped her fourth double-double of the period,  racking up 12 points and getting 14 rebounds. Carter restored her confidence in Sunday night's video game,  bringing her fearlessness and explosiveness on violation that Atlanta had been lacking since her absence. Her double-digit efficiency is simply the beginning of her obtaining back to normal. " I really feel like she simply got her mojo back, " claimed Invoicings of Carter's performance. "I was shooting with her the other day and she simply requires to get her bounce and her confidence back,  and it resembled that's what she was doing today. She wasn't overthinking Laeticia Amihere Jersey,  she just looked cost-free available."

Allisha Gray Jersey

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Carter's Performance Not nearly enough in Loss to Triggers - von Pettittes - 15.04.2024, 08:39
Best CuanSlot88 Site - von FrankJScott - 15.04.2024, 17:51
Best Tajir4D Login Site - von FrankJScott - 15.04.2024, 20:00
Best Ufabet Tips - von FrankJScott - 29.04.2024, 19:14
Top MPO007 Tips - von FrankJScott - 06.05.2024, 17:18

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste